Chris Theisen began his legal career as a staff attorney with CNA Insurance Companies in Chicago in May 1989. He entered private practice in 1994 and began his partnership with James Roche in 1999. He is an active member in many professional associations and continually works toward improving the legal processes for clients. His practice is focused on all aspects of personal injury litigation.
Professional Memberships and Leadership
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Member of the American Association for Justice
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Licensed Arbitrator in Cook and DuPage Counties
Licensing and Education
- Chris obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Business from Colorado State University in 1986 and his Juris Doctorate degree from DePaul University College of Law in 1989.
- He is licensed to practice in Illinois and the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois and Central District of Illinois.